TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
CAPMAN 2.0 is another giant leap forward in high
frequency communications system analysis and propagation
Before CAPMAN, IonCAP was notorious for being difficult
to learn and cumbersome to use, the CAPMAN package solves these
problems and is rapidly becoming the interface of choice for
IonCAP. IonCAP, "Ionospheric Communications Analysis and
Prediction Program," is enduringly the model by which all other
analysis and propagation prediction programs are judged. CAPMAN
brings the speed and power of a fast new 32-bit version of
IonCAP within reach of all plus adds many features to harness
1. A totally user customizable package.
2. Use MiniNec or Elnec output, or enter custom antenna gain
3. Play "what if" with antennas, power, etc.
4. The quick execute function allows the user to select a
target location and automatically obtain custom prediction
5. Also provided is an interactive means of building, storing
and maintaining input data.
6. Prediction data may be displayed in table or graph form.
7. A graph function supports up to twelve outputs per output
file; multiple months, multiple target locations and
multiple SSN/Flux values (or any combination contained in an
output file) can be selectively displayed in any of 9 graph
8. Use solar flux or smoothed sunspot number (SSN) with an
9. Automatic SSN history from 1940 to 3/93 and predicted SSN
data through 1997.
This CAPMAN package is a 32 bit version and requires an
IBM compatible 80386 or above.
Please call for more information.
LUCAS Radio / Kangaroo Tabor Software
2900 Valmont Road, Suite "H", Boulder, CO 80301
Ph. 303-494-4647 / Fax 303-494-0937