dilemma

Subject: dilemma
From: Vincent Borghi <vb -at- SCOPE -dot- FDN -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 07:46:05 GMT

Someone writes:

> I've run into an interesting dilemna (sp?).
^
The french word for 'dilemma' is 'dilemme'. Many frenchies
say 'dilemne' instead of 'dilemme'. I discover that, apparently,
americans make the same mistake ('dilemna' instead of 'dilemma').
Amazing, isn't it?

--
Vincent BORGHI (Freelance Technical Writer)
41, avenue de Savoie Phone: (+33) 76 97 58 78