Contract Tech Writer wanted (SF Bay area)

Subject: Contract Tech Writer wanted (SF Bay area)
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 16:19:51 PDT

EA Systems Inc. currently has an opening at their Alameda,
California office for a contract technical writer. The job
starts in early June and will last approximately 4 months.

We require that you work through an agency, so
if you're interested, please don't reply to this message
directly. Contact Anthony Goeree (pronounced go-RAY) by
phone at 415-332-0123, or by email at chancell -at- crl -dot- com -dot-

-----------

Update a reference manual describing the database structure
of our 3D modeling software. Use existing release
notes, run our software, and consult developers to obtain
and verify required information. Although information is
partially documented, quite a bit of new writing is involved.

Requirements:
------------

-Experience with Ventura Publisher for Windows
-CAD/CAE, database, and/or graphics software experience
-Willingness to learn and work with our software
-Indexing experience
-Detail-oriented, meets deadlines

Other desirable experience:

Micrografx Designer or other illustration software
VMS operating system
Word for Windows

Duration: 16 weeks
--------