STC conference 41

Subject: STC conference 41
From: Ronald Lee Stone <ston0030 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 23:02:14 -0500

I'll share some of my experiences of the STC conference here in Minneapolis this
week, which was my first one.

The conference was busier and more involving than I had anticipated, yet
enjoyable nonetheless. It was neat to match faces with some of the posters on
this list, as well as faces with authors of tech comm literature.

Each session I attended provided at least one useful idea to bring back. It was
also neat to take three days away from school.

I'll stop here.

Until later,

Ron

Ronald L. Stone : ston0030 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu : (612) 644-9706
graduate student : Scientific & Technical Communication
Department of Rhetoric : University of Minnesota, St. Paul