FEATURE: THE NATIONAL WRITERS UNION (fwd)

Subject: FEATURE: THE NATIONAL WRITERS UNION (fwd)
From: Bill Konrad <konrad -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 May 1994 06:50:00 EST

I know there has been info about the National Writer's Union posted
here before, but I thought the summary below was interesting. This
appeared in Issue 10 of CPU: Working in the Computer Industry. Info
about this e-journal and how to subscribe can be found at the end.

Bill Konrad | "There are two major products that come
konrad -at- mace -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu | out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't