Last about ADS!!!!!!!!

Subject: Last about ADS!!!!!!!!
From: RICHMAN -at- EVMSVMS -dot- BITNET
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 14:34:13 -0400

From: IN%"johannam -at- rails -dot- coat -dot- com" "Johanna Manning" 25-MAY-1994 11:44:12.65
To: IN%"RICHMAN -at- picard -dot- evms -dot- edu"
CC:
Subj: RE: Skinny Dip

Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 11:36:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Johanna Manning <johannam -at- rails -dot- coat -dot- com>
Subject: RE: Skinny Dip
To: RICHMAN -at- picard -dot- evms -dot- edu

Well, let me say that junk mail on the TELNET Highway should be requested
and not simply sent. I would like all of us to tell the root.controllers
that they must implement the rules of privacy, business and create a block
for these vultures who pay nothing to take up our time and irritate us
with the crap that we normally just get in the mail and throw away.

If I have irritated you with my public opinion, I am truly sorry. I do
feel strongly that if we don't raise public arms in the air about this as
the network is in its early stage, these advertisements will render the
network useless.

Thank you for your time and asking for the why!

I don't write often. Please forgive me this outburst.

Johanna