Re[2]: Gender Reference

Subject: Re[2]: Gender Reference
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 15:20:58 PST

Must we go through this AGAIN?? Let's NOT confuse the reference to a
person's gender with English grammatical gender, okay?

Otherwise, I agree with the statements below.

Doug
Doug Montalbano <> Technical Writer <> Chiron Corporation
Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com <> (510) 601-2862 (voice/TDD)
...an editor ... comes down from the mountain after a battle
and shoots the wounded.... --Rita Mae Brown, _Bingo_