Survey info on writing certificate programs at U.S. universities

Subject: Survey info on writing certificate programs at U.S. universities
From: Sushil Oswal <oswal -at- KNUTH -dot- MTSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 01:05:15 -0500

Will my academic colleagues share info on any recent survey available on
the total number of writing certificate programs across the country for
undergrads? I am particularly interested in finding out the popularity
or unpopularity of these writing certificate programs both among students
and departments (particularly English).

Please send your replies to: oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu