Citing Electronic Sources

Subject: Citing Electronic Sources
From: ULCSANDLIN -at- MEMSTVX1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 14:50:48 -0600

I read a message that was posted here sometime ago about citing e-mail,
BBS, and other internet sources. The message was asking for the standards of
citing such sources, but I never saw a reply.
I normally just use a standard "letter" citation. I am not sure whether
this is acceptable or not. Since I use the internet for research, I would
appreciate it if someone would clarify this for me.
Thanks!
-clark
* L. Clark Sandlin "can you bum me a sig?"
ulcsandlin -at- msuvx1 -dot- memphis -dot- edu