labels?

Subject: labels?
From: "naomi (n.) bulka" <nbulka -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 12:43:00 -0400

Hello there,

You are always such a gold mine of information, that I
thought perhaps someone on the list could help me out
though this is not, strictly speaking, in the realm of
tech writing.

I am looking for clear, self-stick labels that can be
used on a laser printer. (I think they are called clear
ink jet labels) I need 900 and would prefer the 4" by 2"
size, though if necessary, I will settle for something
smaller. Oh yes, the cheaper the better.

Though I live in Canada, I could order them from an
American company, and if need be, have them sent to a
U.S. address.

Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly
appreciated. My address is nbulka -at- bnr -dot- ca -dot-

Thanks,
Naomi