Hello again

Subject: Hello again
From: Dan BRINEGAR <HBDeBenu -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 1994 22:22:08 EDT

Date: Sat, 04 Jun 94 22:17:23 EDT
Subject: Just "hello" again

Greetings fellow net-denizens.... I have returned to the ether after a long
work-imposed absence.
(In case my real name doesnt show up in yer mail reader, I'm Dan Brinegar
from Phoenix.... )

This coming school year, We in the Phoenix chapter will be starting a student
chapter among the many community college and university students hanging out
in the Valley of the Sun.

Really! We really WILL be starting a student chapter... Honest! <grin>

Regards,
Dan'l

Dan BRINEGAR
Info Developer and Bike guy
Phoenix STC
(602)934-2513
6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu
HBDeBenu -at- AOL -dot- com