PaperDirect software

Subject: PaperDirect software
From: Jane Torpie <JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:28:03 EDT

Text item: Text_1

I'm doing some volunteer work for a non-profit organization. (The pay will
be the experience & samples.) This group fears it might go out of
existence and I've convinced them that cleaning up some of their printed
material to present a good impression is just as important as finding
volunteers and minding the finances.

To that end, I've got permission to [re]create two books using PaperDirect
paper. I've have WinWord & a laser printer at my disposal. Have any of
you used the PaperTemplates or the Make-A-Booklet software? They're about
$40 and $50 respectively, which is a real problem with the budget. Are
they that much more helpful than just using WinWord? I have a full-time
job and do not expect to contract, so I can't just call this one a business
expense.

Do any of you know if PD might arrange a discount for a non-profit?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jane Torpie
Member of Technical Staff - Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com <-------- new address!