Presentation Question

Subject: Presentation Question
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 12:39:02 PDT

Many thanks for previous responses to my questions. As I am still getting
replies, it may take a while for me to post the results. I will do so,
however.

This question has to do with presentations. I would appreciate your thoughts
on the following: Would you rather see text in a presentation left justified
or center justified if the text is more than one line, or in two or three
paragraphs.