U.S. Grant memoirs

Subject: U.S. Grant memoirs
From: Yaakov Eitan <JEFF -at- DAFFODIL -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 16:31:15 IDT

At least a couple of years ago, I encountered in the STC's
quarterly _Technical Communication_ a most interesting review
of the memoirs of Ulysses S. Grant as a classic example of
excellent technical writing. Since then I've wanted to
obtain a copy of this book, which I can only assume is
out of print.

Would anyone on this list have the foggiest notion of where
I might begin a more serious search for this book? Even a pointer
in the direction of a U.S. History or Civil War e-mail list
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yaakov Eitan
jeff -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il