Awww, Andy!

Subject: Awww, Andy!
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 10:41:58 PST

What a sweetheart Andy is for suggesting that Kevin the Antagonist
give me a hug and say he's sorry for being antagonistic! :*)

Andy, I hadn't read this yet when Kevin did, indeed, come into my
office to tell me about it. (I didn't get the hug, but I think that
would have been frowned on.)

Actually, I'm a good sport; the more he antagonizes, the more I laugh.
And, truth is, Kevin didn't have enough time to QA my document, so
another writer did it. She just informed me that it looked good. So
there, Kevin! Beth