Looking for info on contracting in Seattle

Subject: Looking for info on contracting in Seattle
From: "Now in SHR3, dtn 237-3824. 14-Jun-1994 0957" <maxham -at- MPGS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 09:58:34 EDT

Hi,

I'm planning to move to the Seattle area and would like to find
out how the job market is out there for contract writers. I'd also
appreciate some referrals for decent contract agencies/job shops.

Any Seattle folks on this list that can help me? I'd love to hear
from you!

Thanks.

Kathy Maxham
maxham -at- mpgs -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com