Re: Documentation Designers

Subject: Re: Documentation Designers
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 09:52:08 MDT

*********** NGM Non-delivery Information ****************

Rejected for: Marci Andrews -at- Novell
Reason: Unauthorized copy detected. The remote host is Prv-Corp.

Original Message: Re: Documentation Designers

Gary...I have always worked alone and have never had the advantage of working
with a documentation designer (didn't know there was such an animal). I would
like to. I would like some help coming up with graphic ways to present
material. None of my stuff has been thrilling graphically, but I think I've
managed to come up with livable formats (plenty of white space and not too many
fonts). It would be fun to work with a professional, however, to turn out
something more exciting.

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI-PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com