Postscript User Query

Subject: Postscript User Query
From: Chris Frederick Willis <ChrisOp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 13:24:57 EDT

If anyone has experience -- positive or negative -- with Transverter Pro
software for manipulating Postscript files, please e-mail me.

This software claims to make it possible to view any EPS graphics file, then
bring it into a Postscript drawing package such as Adobe Illustrator for
editing.

I use a lot of CAD files for technical illustrations. My hope is that an EPS
translator may bring better results than DXF transfer. Also, at the end of a
project we usually end up with a lot of files in Postscript format. I'd like
to not have to archive two versions of the same artwork.

Thanks!

Chris Willis
Media 1 Technical Publishing Services
Nunica, Michigan USA