bad spelling

Subject: bad spelling
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 12:19:36 -0400

I'll make this short.

Arlen Walker pointed out to me that I misused the word "peak"
in my last message. Just to save face, I do know that I should
have used "pique"instead. I'm using UNIX mail and it won't
let me use the backspace or the delete key! Anybody know how
to erase on UNIX mail?

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Fourth of July!

Shelly La Rock
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com