deleting pages in frame

Subject: deleting pages in frame
From: HALL -at- WTHM32 -dot- SINET -dot- SLB -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 1994 09:29:57 -0700

From: HALL -at- WTHM32@PSI%MDJM81 -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR
To: "TECHWR-L%OSUVM1.BITNET"@M_INTERNET -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR -at- SNDRTR

thanks to all for the helpful suggestions: i found in the format>document
menu the DELETE PAGES BEFORE PRINTING/SAVING. was it me, or was the frame
manual lax in steering me to the right place? in any case, problem solved.
and sherlock might have said to watson: time to go put something white and dry
up my nose. adios and thanks. kirby