Documentation Likes and Dislikes

Subject: Documentation Likes and Dislikes
From: Karl Smart <KARLSM -at- WORDPERFECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 09:06:07 -0600

I'm posting this for a colleague here at WordPerfect and I'll relay the
At WordPerfect we're doing research to try and see what is and isn't
useful in our printed and online documentation. What in the
documentation is valuable to you and what could be thrown out? For
example, is the glossary useful? Would anyone complain if we pulled it
out? Would it help to reference online from printed or printed from
online? What type of information do you expect to find online? What
type of information do you expect to find in printed?

Thanks for your input.
Respond to:
Karl Smart
karlsm -at- wordperfect -dot- com