Frame-to-HTML converter?

Subject: Frame-to-HTML converter?
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 16:15:00 PDT

Damned if I can remember on which list it appeared, but no more than a month
ago someone posted something about a forthcoming program call Frame2Web or
Web2Frame or something like that. Actually, I think it was called WebMaker.

The general idea was a straight converter from FrameMaker files to HTML,
without having to use RTF as an intermediary. Anyhow, I can't seem to find
the digest containing that post. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
PatO'
|\ \
| |Patrick Brian O'Connell !Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
. |"Ciall agus neart" !Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x250 |
\|=====>"Strength and knowledge"!Net:patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |