Sample System Doc Outlines?

Subject: Sample System Doc Outlines?
From: Jack Donovan <tdonovan -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 02:33:29 GMT

I'm going to be starting a software writing project soon, after having
written exclusively hardware for the past 2.5 years. My project will be
"creating and maintaining System and User documentation for a Corporate
Medical Benefits point-of-service" system. Before jumping in, I'm looking
for any information anyone could provide on writing System documentation,
as it's been awhile for me - books? tips? sample outlines?

I have tried looking for something in the STC publications, but nothing
seemed to be a good fit.

Any help will certainly be appreciated....

Thanks in advance,

Jack Donovan
--
tdonovan -at- netcom -dot- com