How do You use the WWW?

Subject: How do You use the WWW?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 13:26:11 -0500

My company is starting to consider the uses of the
Word Wide Web (for example, distributing source code to
various locations). One of the persons involved in
this informally asked me today to consider the possibilities
of WWW for our Tech. Comm. dept. Knowing that some of you
for ideas.

So, if you currently make use of WWW, please briefly state
the way you use it and why you find it beneficial (if you do).

Thanks in advance. You may reply to me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com