Re: Mosaic - all caps or mixed case?

Subject: Re: Mosaic - all caps or mixed case?
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 16:45:48 EDT

Laura Lemay <lemay -at- DEATH -dot- KALEIDA -dot- COM> writes:

> - Although WWW documents can be stored and viewed in a non-net way, say,
> on CD, the Mosaic application cannot be licensed for distribution.

This is no longer the case (if it ever was).

DEC (aka Digital :-), for example, has announced that they will be
shipping Mosaic with every system they sell (VMS, OSF/1, or Windows/
Windows NT). I believe they have licensed the product through a
third-party commercial concern (Spry?) that NCSA has, in turn,
cut a deal with to handle this sort of stuff.

Regards,

kkh
Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."