Re: Efficiency

Subject: Re: Efficiency
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 14:36:00 PDT

Mike LaTorra writes:

Like Beth, I, too, am a great believer in "To Do" lists. I used to try
keeping
one long master list, but I soon found that it was more practical for
me to keep several smaller lists. This is both more convenient
(I can keep these little pieces of paper next to my keyboard without
covering over other important papers) and more satisfying (when a
list of tasks is completed, I can crumple it and throw it away -- AH!).

It's SO good to know that I'm not the only compulsive listwriter! My
husband calls me "Mrs. List"! :) Nice to have your neurosis shared by
others.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA
"Language is a virus from outer space" -- William S. Burroughs

[Seen a massacre of the English language lately? Send it to me at my
address above to add to a collection that I will post to the list.]