PUTTING FILES INTO A BOOK (FRAMEBREAKER)

Subject: PUTTING FILES INTO A BOOK (FRAMEBREAKER)
From: HALL -at- WTHM32 -dot- SINET -dot- SLB -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 14:14:37 -0700

From: HALL -at- WTHM32@PSI%ESFM01 -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR
To: "techwr-l -at- osuvm1 -dot- bitnet"@M_INTERNET -at- MRGATE@SNDRTR -at- SNDRTR

Once again the techBrigade comes riding onto my screen just as the evil
Invaders from Beyond are about to pull me into their ship. Thank you, one and
all. Marsha from Israel got here first, I tried it and it worked. I've also
joined the framers list. One day someone will say of me perhaps: WHO WAS
THAT MASKED MANNIQUEN. kirby in paris--off with their headers