Posting to list vs. via p

Subject: Posting to list vs. via p
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 03:14:00 UTC

>> I am almost always in favor of posting to the list instead of
>> responding by private email. . . .

I agree with Cathy Zazueta. When the topic is of general interest, I'd like
to see it posted to the list. A summary of the responses is not the same as
seeing the debate take place by posting it on the list.

I can skip it if I don't want to read it. HOWEVER, if it's long, let us
request it, please.

-Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com