Re: Okay, whaddaya call

Subject: Re: Okay, whaddaya call
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 08:50:01 CDT

> Michael says:

> Since Windows is not yet a *true* operating system, and requires DOS to run,
> "DOS-based" is completely accurate. I am curious as to why you think it tastes
> bad. Sounds fine to me.

Just to confuse matters even more, I have the Microsoft ODBC Software
Development Kit sitting on my desk, and it says "For the Microsoft Windows(tm)
Operating System." Maybe Microsloth is trying to tell us something?

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?