Re: writing for online and paper

Subject: Re: writing for online and paper
From: ATATTT Documentation Department <att -at- GREX -dot- CYBERSPACE -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 14:31:42 -0400

re: doc-to-help - I've used it a few times, and find it's pretty good.
You can't mess too much with their style definitions, however,
because they do a lot of subtle things behind the scenes that allow the text
to be converted to Help. If you like their format, it's not an issuel

To the best of my knowledge, the version for Word 6.0 is not out
yet. I've also heard that when it is, it will not take advantage of a lot
of
Word ^'s capabilities (like callouts on graphics).