Looking for a Bibliography

Subject: Looking for a Bibliography
From: Kim Ferri 415-428-2710 <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 09:12:50 PDT

Greetings,

I've been out of school for a while now, and I feel I've grown out of touch
with current trends and techniques in technical writing. I've been so
concerned with budgets and schedules and the like that I've lost touch with
the craft. To make things worse, I'm the only writer at my current company, so
I don't even have the benefit of colleagues to help keep me informed.

Since classes and STC meetings aren't an alternative at the moment, I thought a
good, concise bibliography might just do the trick.

Can someone point me to a decent bibliography? I'm more interested in books
that discuss "nuts and bolts" as opposed to theory, but a smattering of theory
is good, too.

Kimberly Ferri
Senior (and only) Technical Writer
Aspect Development, Inc.