Re: advice on office setup/mail order

Subject: Re: advice on office setup/mail order
From: Norma Shulman <Norma_Shulman -at- BOSE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 15:44:11 -0500

Date 7/14/94
Subject RE-advice on office setup/m
From Norma Shulman
To techwr-l

I should have jumped in sooner to respond to earlier comments about mail order,
but now I must echo Doug's comments on Mac and PC Connections. I have been
ordering from MacConnection for many years. They usually have close to the
rock bottom price (if not the lowest). They are honest and reliable. They have
a good selection. They give good advice. They ship for next day delivery. (I'
ve called late at night and had the product the next morning.) If something is
out-of-stock, you can count on the date they promise shipment. And for members
of the Boston Computer Society, shipping is free. When I don't know what cable
to buy or what software will do the job, I call them for advice. Once they
told me that software I already had would solve the problem (and it did)! I
have tried other mail order companies, but none that elicit raves. And please
note that I have no financial interest in MacConnection. I don't even know
anyone who works there.

Norma
normashulman -at- bose -dot- com