Newsweek Article

Subject: Newsweek Article
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 14:10:00 -0700

BTW, has anyone read the article Tannen wrote in Newsweek about men and women
on the internet? Does anyone know the date? I'd like to look into it...

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com
Karla -

Try telneting (or gophering) to enews.com. I'm not sure if
Newsweek is listed, but they carry articles from major mags
there and I think you can search it in various ways.

Rich