Re[2]: Caryn's right!

Subject: Re[2]: Caryn's right!
From: Virginia Krenn <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 08:39:39 CDT

Just some info...

How many people know that Mrs. is the abbreviation for Mistress?

Subject: Re: Caryn's right!
Author: ,"Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- logicon -dot- com> at SMTP
Date: 7/15/94 6:31 PM

And, yes, we did discuss "Ms./Ms" before. I'm still not sure about that. My
feeling is "Ms" is a word Gloria S made up. "Ms" isn't an abbreviation for
anything as are "Mr." and "Mrs." So, like "Miss," "Ms" probably shouldn't have
the period. But my dictionary spells it with a period. It's a case of do
whatever, I guess. Beth