Males, females, e-mails

Subject: Males, females, e-mails
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 10:47:06 IDT

I really like the smileys. I think they're fun and kind of
cute, and I would have associated them more with women than with men, simply
because they ARE cute .
:-}

** I would have associated them more with women than with men because women
add more extrinsic decorations to their handwriting. Women are also more
inclined to stre-e-e-tch the medium for purposes of EMPHASIS!!!

(does this make me a gender bigot?)

** What makes us gender bigots? Hey, what makes us food addicts?

Mark L. Levinson, Summit EDA | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
P.O. Box 544 | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
"Don't let your mind write a check that your body can't cash."
- Quincy Jones