Conversion from Interleaf

Subject: Conversion from Interleaf
From: Liz Babcock <Liz_Babcock -at- C28B5 -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 12:27:36 -0800

Mail*Link(r) SMTP Conversion from Interleaf

Phyllis Dame, who you may recall asked last week about how to convert her files
from Interleaf on the VAX to Mac, has asked me to pass along the following.
Thanks so much for all the responses--I hope more come. I will get back to
answering all the questions asked by various people as soon as their
suggestions are tried. I do not have a terminal access to the VAX myself. I
am working with someone else who does have it and she is on leave now. She
should be back next week.