Please Come Visit Austin STC

Subject: Please Come Visit Austin STC
From: MIR <MIR -at- ZYCOR -dot- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 19:18:00 LCL

Binion,

We would like for you to come visit and perhaps give a program at one of
our meetings this year. As vice-president and program co-chair, I know
everyone is looking forward to your visit.

STC Austin meets the third Wednesday of the month, September through May
(except for December). I would suggest one of thet following dates:
September 21, November 16, January 18, February 15, or May 17.

We are currently in the process of scheduling all of our programs for next
year. At our last meeting, your name came up and we discussed seeing if you
would be willing to talk on "The Importance of a Technical Background in
Technical Writing." What do you think? No matter. If you'd prefer prefer
to talk about what is going on in the region or give a presentation on some
other topic, we're all ears.

Let me know your preference re: both date and topic.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Mary Rio
Senior Technical Writer
Landmark Graphics
220 Foremost Drive
Austin, Texas 78745
email: mrio -at- zycor -dot- lgc -dot- com
fax: (512) 292-2220
Tel.: (512) 292-2238