Re: Internal Guide

Subject: Re: Internal Guide
From: Robert Busch <robert -at- FOCUS-SYSTEMS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 04:20:43 -0400

In <94Jul20 -dot- 032741edt -dot- 8553 -at- ugw -dot- utcc -dot- utoronto -dot- ca>, Marsha Wolicki wrote:
>Thanks to Chris, Chuck and Nancy for their helpful comments.

>For Deborah, and others who may be interested, I was referred to
>the following:

> "Managing Your Documentation Projects" Jo Ann T. Hackos
> (Anyone know the publisher and price?)

Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Professional, Reference and Trade Group
605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
10158-0012

Price: $39.95 (US)

I bought this book at the STC Annual Conference. I've skimmed through
a few chapters, and it seems excellent. Its copyright is 1994, BTW.

Now if only I could manage my time well enough, I might find the time
to actually read the whole thing . . . and learn how to better manage
my time.

Robert Busch
Focus Automation Systems, Inc.