Re: Spelling - thanks

Subject: Re: Spelling - thanks
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 08:25:17 -0600

On Tue, 19 Jul 1994, Cynthia Schwartz wrote:

> It was probably a good idea,
> especially since the word <scalable> was right over the word <manageable>. Ca
> you imagine...men in white shirts, pin-striped
> suits, and reddish geometric ties, trying to figure out if either word is
> correct?

No. These don't sound like the type of people (as a group) who would tend
to notice or care. That's why we have jobs.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.