Re: Capitalization

Subject: Re: Capitalization
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 16:27:58 -0500

On the subject of
* Duplicate Loan Report
or
* Duplicate Loan report

I'd like to know--Is "duplicate" a verb or an adjective?
Are we speaking of a duplicate loan (although I don't
know what that would mean) or duplicating a loan report?

If verb, I'd say cap each word. If adjective, I'd say
leaving the noun (report) lowercase is fine if you choose
to do so for all instances.

BTW, have you guys noticed that "loan" is one of those words
that if you write/say it over and over loses its meaning? Don't
tell me you've never done that!! :-)

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan
loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan loan