Fraud on the internet

Subject: Fraud on the internet
From: David Oberstadt <daveo -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 12:57:38 PDT

Dear TECHWR-Lers--

Sorry for an off-topic message, but I think this
is important for people to understand. This is
forwarded with permission from the author. Feel
free to forward it to others who may benefit from
it. (He says the wider the distribution, the better.)
He's not a writer, but he did a pretty darn good job.