Re: Arthur Comings & the Police Beat

Subject: Re: Arthur Comings & the Police Beat
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <lamorela -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 09:31:05 -0400

Hi, Arthur.

I live in a suburb of Cleveland (not as bad as it sounds; they're finishing
framing on the rock -n- roll hall of fame today). North Royalton (where I live)
hardly seems like it's a part of Cuyahoga County (of which Cleveland is the
county seat). It's lush, green and lovely. Ohio seems to reach its peak in
mid-summer...
But enough about that. You mentioned the police beat, which cracks me up,
because I always read it in the bi-weekly rag, the *Royalton Recorder*. The
Recorder picks up stuff the Plain Dealer would never carry-- eggs at buildings,
teenagers at the mall, whatever.
My husband & I have been following for months the tale of the recalcitrant
shoppers at Food-4-Less. Seems they're always getting busted for stealing
breath mints & aspirin.

ROTFL,
Lori Moreland
lori Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com