Re: Very bad manuscript

Subject: Re: Very bad manuscript
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:29:11 EDT

Derek Cheng says:

"However, you are not required to exit the diagnostic screen before
exiting (product name). If you simply close your System Manganment PC's
(product name) link and leave the NCU running in the remote diagnostics
main menu, you will defeat the security system."

I'm both going crazy with this one and laughing my head off. There's much
more in this doc. This is just the one that had me ROTFL. Whew! I need
more coffee!

The frightening thing is that this previous writer,... never mind. I
better not say. :}
********************************

Now that's what I call a distinctive and memorable piece of writing!
Especially for the progenitor of the prose...I betcha that writer would
recognize it, too. I wonder if said author is reading this list? In a way, I
sort of hope so..."_somebody's_ gotta tell 'em..."

IMO, Derek has made a wise decision not to continue with his revelations about
this "previous writer" (although secretly I'm dying to know... Doncha just hate
it when some says: "I've got some sensational...oh, uh, never mind! Better not
tell...")

Gwen

(private revelations to: ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)