Re: I love freedom

Subject: Re: I love freedom
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 10:07:43 EDT

Joe says:

I just do not like the results of the liberal's
beliefs and policies - welfare state that traps people into that
lifestyle, rampant sexual diseases - some of which there are no cures
for, broken families, skyrocketing crime rate, a declining educational
system which spends more "per capita" more per student, yet consistantly
is outperformed by other countries.

Come to the welfare state of Canada. See if what you say is true.
But don't bother to bring your gun. It won't be allowed across the border.
That's because we have _such_ a _high_ crime rate that one more gun could
cause hysterical mass murder, due to our extreme rampant sexual diseases,
and, gosh, cause we just don't know any better, our educational system
has failed us so badly.

And PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ON THIS LIST.

Gwen