unsubscribe, I am not interested in a civics subscription

From: Tracie Speer <traspeer -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 20:20:17 -0600

I would like to reply to Joe Fockler's e-mail message concerning his love
for freedome and the sins of humanists. Joe, I can certainly understand
your aggitation at the Clinton administration; during the republican reign,
my tax money was spent on military invasions, nuclear warheads and the
secret government. Although I believe that subjective issues affect all
disciplines, I did not join this list group to learn about the members'
political affliation or moral stances. I am not interested in your
collective thoughts on drug testing. I did not join this group to learn
about smiley faces, goofy business names and silly stories. I joined this
group for information about the field of technical writing, the one topic
not discussed on this service.

Please unsubscribe.

Tracie Speer