thanks & apologies regarding "publicity"

Subject: thanks & apologies regarding "publicity"
From: Debbie Campbell <dcamp -at- CS -dot- RICE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 09:07:56 -0600

Hi gang,

Thanks for letting me know about my wayward post. I was using a different
mailer and didn't realize I was sending garbage (it looked like text to me
:-)).

David Bergart, I'm carving our initials in a tree, for you are my first
(Internet) flame. My deepest apologies for wasting your time. I'm saving
your response, comma mistakes and all ;-), in a file called MyFirstFlame.

My intended post should follow. --debbie

Debbie Campbell (dcamp -at- cs -dot- rice -dot- edu)
Rice University
Center for Research on Parallel Computation
6100 South Main Street
Houston, Texas 77005-1892

phone: (713) 527-8750<tone>2744