Re: What does a Tech Writer do ....

Subject: Re: What does a Tech Writer do ....
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 21:13:59 GMT

-> Of course I get responses like this , too! I always frown in thought
-> inspect whatever document they hand me, take a careful look at the
-> fridge/microwave/computer, check the connectors in the back, explain
-> tremendously complicated jargon to them ("alternating current," "386

I think the next time someone asks me what I do for a living, I'll just
bypass all that stuff about how much fun I have writing computer manuals
and tell them I'm the person who decides who gets their tax returns
audited, or the one who gasses the kittens and puppies down at the
animal shelter.

Easier on the ol' self-esteem in the long run, don't you think?

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world in '94 800-999-9619 805-873-2500