Frame graphics turning into grey boxes

Subject: Frame graphics turning into grey boxes
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret%mailhost -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:43:13 --1000

Richard Lippincott recently mentioned a problem he is having with imported
graphics turning into grey boxes. We solved that problem here by increasing
the bitmap resource allocation.

Read Page 16-8 of the Frame 4 "Using FrameMaker" manual where you will find
an acknowledgement of this problem and a pointer to the online manual
"Changing Setup Files". If you have a look at Page 18 (in the
Changing Resources section) of the "Changing Setup Files" manual you will
see "Memory allocation for images and fonts". We changed all the bitmap
resource allocations to slightly below the maximum allowable.
No more grey boxes!

Cheers,
= Margaret Gerard AARNet/ACSnet: margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au =
= Toshiba International Corporation Pty Ltd Phone: 61-2-428-2077 =
= Sydney, Australia Fax: 61-2-427-7405 =
==Australian Company Number 001 555 068=====================================