Re: Moire patterns in screen captures

Subject: Re: Moire patterns in screen captures
From: Heather Lum <lum -at- MED -dot- PITT -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 16:31:36 -0400

Thanks for the info. I've run into this before, too; but the problem I'm
referring to isn't a moire problem. It's gridlines, like I described.

I've narrowed it down to a problem between Corel Draw's conversion process and
Ventura (which is strange, since both are Corel products). I found another
screen capture/graphics manipulation application called FreezeFrame, and
Ventura accepts and outputs its PCX files with no problem.

In my experience, working with graphics is always a trial-and-error process.

-- Heather Lum
lum -at- med -dot- pitt -dot- edu