Job Opening - Silicon Valley

Subject: Job Opening - Silicon Valley
From: Mary Beth Watt <mbw -at- REMEDY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 11:19:41 -0700

Remedy Corporation has an opening for a Senior Technical Writer in the Silicon
Valley area. We develop client/server applications for UNIX workstations, PCs
running MS Windows, and Macintosh computers.

Required Qualifications:

- Minimum of five years experience writing task-oriented end user
documentation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience documenting products based on hands-on analysis of the products.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding but creative environment.

Desirable Qualifications:

- Experience with UNIX platforms, PCs, and Macintosh computers.
- Experience using FrameMaker.
- Experience designing and writing online help or online documentation.
- Experience with workflow or network and system management software.

Remedy Corporation was founded in 1990 and currently has over 100 employees.
Our Action Request System, a network-based messaging and notification tool
featuring full database support, was named LAN Magazine Help Desk product of
the year in February, 1994.

Please contact Remedy Corporation through email at the following address:

jobs -at- remedy -dot- com

Or send resume to:

Mary Beth Watt
Manager of Information Publications